Cooked Ham sandwich with spiced apple
· Goikoa Extra Cooked Ham
· 2 slices of sunflower seed bread
· 1 small apple
· Garam masala and curry powder
· 1 spoon of mustard
· Salt, pink and black pepper
· Extra virgin olive oil
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Peel, core and slice the apple.
- Cook in a little water over a medium heat, with garam masala, curry powder and a pinch of black pepper, carefully stirring from time to time until soft. (Important: the pieces should remain whole).
- Spread mustard on one of the slices of bread.
- Place some slices of Goikoa Cooked Ham on the bread, followed by rocket and the apple.
- Drizzle with olive oil and a touch of pink pepper.
- Cover with the other slice of bread and enjoy!
Don’t forget to tell us how this recipe turned out for you! Upload your photo onto the social networks, tag us and share with us