Meat lasagne with Spicy Chorizo
Spicy Chorizo Sarta Extra
· 200 g Goikoa Spicy Chorizo Sarta Extra
· One packet of lasagne sheets (around 14 depending on the oven dish)
· 500 g minced beef
· Half a red pepper
· Half an onion
· 1 carrot
· 200 g. tomato sauce
· Emmental cheese
· Oregano and basil
· Extra virgin olive oil
For the bechamel: 1 litre of whole milk, 100 g butter, 80 g flour, pinch nutmeg and salt.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Fry the pepper, carrot and onion on a low heat with a pinch of salt.
- Add the minced beef and the diced Goikoa Chorizo Extra Sarta and leave to fry.
- Next, add the tomato sauce and spices, and leave to cook.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta sheets in a saucepan with plenty of boiling water, then drain and dry with kitchen roll.
- Lay out the pasta sheets on a baking tray, cover with the vegetable mix, meat and chorizo, and cover with bechamel. Repeat in the same order until finished.
- Finally, add the grated cheese and bake at 180ºC for 10 minutes, then enjoy!
Making the bechamel:
- Heat the milk in a saucepan at a medium heat without boiling.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter over a low heat. Once melted, remove from the heat and gradually mix in the flour, stirring constantly with a whisk to avoid lumps.
- Add the hot milk and stir with the whisk for several minutes till the sauce begins to thicken and becomes smooth. At this point, add salt and nutmeg, and stir again.
Don’t forget to tell us how this recipe turned out for you! Upload your photo onto the social networks, tag us and share with us
Did you know?….
Our Sarta Extra Chorizo is made with 100% Spanish ingredients, and undergoes a painstaking slow-curing process. Its hint of spiciness is ideal for more adventurous palates and gives recipes like this one a special touch.