If any person accessing this information does not understand it, they can contact the address firstname.lastname@example.org where they will be able to clarify any questions relating to the processing of their personal data.
Who is the data controller?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Embutidos Goikoa S.A.U. with address at Polígono Rocaforte, Parcela c6, 31400 Sangüesa – Navarra.
Telephone: +34 948 87 14 23
Contact address: email@example.com
For what purpose is your data processed?
- The processing of personal data collected through the website is for the following purposes:
- To deal with requests from interested parties through the contact forms.
- To make it possible to download our catalogue.
- To enable the publication of comments on the news we disseminate through the Web.
- Contact data, both through the website and by e-mail (identification data and e-mail address) are processed to enable communication and information in relation to the company’s activity.
If the user decides to follow our Facebook page or our profile on other social networks, we may act as co-responsible together with the social network in relation to the processing of data collected for the preparation of statistics on visits or other interaction with the page or the content associated with it. The purpose of the processing includes the management of the list of people who follow us in order to publicise our services, menus, events and company offers among our followers.
- More information on the statistics data of the site can be found here.
- Customer data will be used for contract processing, order processing, invoicing and to enable our own bookkeeping.
What is the basis for legitimising the data processing?
If the user decides to follow us voluntarily through the social network, we understand that they have given their informed consent. By becoming a fan of our page or profile on social networks the user consents to the processing of their data in the social network environment in question. The type of data will depend on the privacy settings that the user has defined in their own profile.
Customer and supplier data, including e-mail where applicable, are processed on the basis of art. 6.1.b of the General Data Protection Regulation (processing necessary for the performance of the contract).
The processing of contact data may also be carried out on the basis of legitimate interest.
How long do we keep the data?
The data obtained through the website will be kept for as long as the purpose of the processing and the interest of the owner of the data is maintained, and consent may be revoked at any time; however, it is possible that the data may be kept blocked in order to meet the liabilities arising from the processing during the legal limitation periods.
The data subject may at any time revoke his/her consent to the processing or request the deletion of the data, in which case the data will be deleted.
With regard to the processing of data derived from the use of social networks, the user may at any time stop following our page or profile using the system proposed by each social network. The data previously provided will not be used for other purposes.
Customer data will be kept for the time necessary to meet liabilities arising from the business relationship.
To whom is the personal data communicated?
The recipients of the data will be those companies or entities with which Embutidos Goikoa S.A.U. contracts any service that involves the processing of data, always based on a regulatory contract that includes the legal guarantees in terms of data protection.
The data may also be communicated to third parties in cases of legal obligation.
What rights do you have?
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing operations based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right of access: the right to obtain information on whether or not your data is being processed by our company and if so, the purpose for which it is being processed, the categories of data being processed, the recipients of your data, the storage period, the origin of the data and the possible existence of automated decisions, including profiling.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of erasure: the right to obtain the erasure of your data when any of these circumstances apply:
- The data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- The data subject withdraws consent.
- The data subject objects to the processing.
- The data subject considers that the data have been processed unlawfully.
- The data must be deleted due to a legal obligation.
- The data have been obtained in connection with an information society service as provided for in Article 8(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to object: the right to object to certain processing operations, on grounds relating to your particular situation, where this is based on the legitimate interest of the controller.
- Right of portability: the right to receive the data provided to our company in a structured format and to transfer it to another data controller if both of the following conditions are met:
– The processing is based on consent or a contract.
– The processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right of restriction: the right to obtain the restriction of processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject contests the accuracy of his or her personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the data by requesting instead the restriction of their use.
- The data controller no longer needs the data for the purposes of processing but the data subject does need the data for the purpose of making, exercising or defending claims.
- The data subject has objected to the processing and requests the restriction while it is being verified whether the reasons of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
- In relation to the processing of data on social networks, the user must bear in mind that Embutidos Goikoa S.A.U. can only consult and remove data as a fan of our page or profile, but any rectification of the same or deletion of data must be carried out through the configuration of the user account on the social network.
Contact details for exercising your rights
Postal address: Polígono Rocaforte, Parcela c6, 31400 Sangüesa, Navarra (Spain).
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 16 March 2020.
Get in touch with us for more information about our company, products, launches and Goikoa news. Our team will be delighted to help answer your queries.