Duroc Serrano Ham
Gran Reserva and Reserva
A product created to conquer the most demanding palates with its delicious flavour and intoxicating aroma, typical of the highest gastronomy.
Sliced Serrano Ham · Gran Reserva 24 months
Sliced Serrano Ham · Reserva 14 months
Serrano Ham · Gran Reserva 24 months
Serrano Ham · Gran Reserva 14 months
Qualities that make it unique
Maximum curing time: 24 months
The longest cure in its category on the market.
Duroc pork, superior quality
The only breed allowed to crossbreed with the Iberian pig.
Marked intramuscular marbling
A juicier and much tastier meat.
Quality made Ham
Top quality product in the range of white hams
High protein and iron content
High consumer value product
Unique taste, texture and juiciness
A product high in oleic acid to help maintain optimal cholesterol levels
Maximum quality throughout the process
to obtain an exceptional ham
· Duroc breed
· Longest rearing: 6 months
· 100% natural food
· Local processing centres
· Selection of the best noble pieces
· Meat with characteristic intramuscular marbling
· Optimum curing point thanks to a unique drying system in Spain
· Minimum 14 months drying with state-of-the-art technology to achieve the best flavour